Frequently Asked Questions
21) What about the man up in the remote mountains of China, who never heard the about Jesus?
|You don’t have to worry about him. The Bible says God is fair and just. However, we must understand that God holds man accountable because of just one reason. I list that reason first in these five reasons of how God tries to get the message through to man:
1. Rom.1 states that man is without excuse because of creation. It is obvious there is design everywhere. So there must be a designer. That points to a Creator. If the man in the remote mountains cries out and say’s, “God I know you exist, please reveal yourself to me;” God will make Himself known to that man in some way (Acts 17:27; Rom.10:13; 1Tim.2:4; 2 Pet.3:9). Man is held accountable because of the overwhelming evidence of design in creation. To say it all happened by accident is to abandon all reason.
2. He gives man a conscience to know that there is a God, and to know right from wrong (John 8:9; Rom.2:15). He also has placed eternity in man’s heart (Ec.3:11).
3. He gave us the Bible, which is the truth, and in it contain the directions to Heaven (John 3:16, 3:36, 8:24, 14:6; Acts 4:12; 1 Cor.15:3-4; 1 Tim.1:15; 1 John 5:12). If anyone takes a little time to investigate whether the Bible is true, he will quickly discover just how much proof there is. Josh Mc Dowell was an attorney who didn’t believe in the Bible and set out to disprove it. After investigating it in his first book, “Evidence that Demands a Verdict,” he became a Christian because he could not find any discrepancies in the Bible. There was overwhelming proof. There are many books like this one which are written by scholars who cite many proofs.
4. He sends missionaries, has TV, radio, internet, CD’s and so on to get the message to us (Ps.2:8; Pr.9:1-3; Rom.10:14-18).
5. He also gives man dreams and visions to keep back his soul from the pit (Job 33:15-18). God will even warn someone in a dream. Now let’s get the attention back on you. Who do you say Jesus is?
(Deut.32:4; Ps.7:9; 96:10; Is. 45:21; Acts 17:31; Rom.1:18-20)